Hope you are doing well today,

 Please find the job descriptions given below and reply to me back with
your consultant’s updated resume and best contact details ASAP

 This is a very quick moving position so please try to reply ASAP so that
your profile can be submitted before position get closed.

*1-.Net Desktop Apps Developer || Long Term Contract OR Full Time Permanent
Any || Seattle, WA--Quick Hire **No Client Interview*

No. of positions:    20

Interview:              NO CLIENT Interview Only Internal discussion from
Technical team

Hiring Mode:                  Contract or Full Time Permanent any / No Visa

Its not Web application position. It’s a Windows ( Desktop) Application
position, Please send me resume only when you are Windows Application
Developer or Desktop Application Developer.

*   Senior .Net Desktop Apps Developer/Lead .Net Desktop Application

*Primary Skill*

*Secondary Skill*

*Job Description*

*NET 4.0 / 4.5, C#, WPF, OOAD, Design Patterns.; UML, Visio*

*Entity Framework, SQL Server 2005 / 2008*

   - Should possess good development skills on Windows based (Desktop)
   application using C#, with at least 12 to 24 months working experience on
   - Should have good experience in implementing OOAD design principles
   - Must possess good experience in using UML and Design pattern
   - Should have used Telerik controls / other 3rd party controls in
   Windows application
   - Must be able to understand the design and convert into code
   - Able to write complex SQL Statements and Store procedures
   - Able to review the code, DB Schema, Test cases pertaining to the
   - Ability to support junior on unit test through NUnit / VSUnit
   - Able to support Technical Architect for decision analysis
   - Should have handled the team size of 3 members
   - Should have good understanding about .NET Threading and implementation
   - Must possess high command over C# programming
   - Mandatory that candidate Should have good debugging and
   troubleshooting skills
   - Must be aware/implemented of MVP / MVVM pattern
   - Mentoring the team technically and Guiding the team to understand
   module and requirements
   - Should work individually and Should take up the ownership and deliver
   the code on time
   - Ability to track the team on daily basis and report any deviation
   - Should have high degree of understanding about Project Life Cycle and
   process to be followed
   - Ability to validate the test cases and review
   - Ability to guide the team to write unit test
   - Test Driven Development experience is a plus
   - Should aware of Configuration Management and tools

*Years of Experience*

NET 4.0 / 4.5

Design Patterns

Thanks and Best Regards,

*Sun-IT Solutions, Inc.,*

7400 Baymeadows way, Suite # 315, Jacksonville, Fl 32256

T: 904-737-2046 ext:158,f: 904-448-0321

*raj...@sun-itsolutions.com <jyoth...@sun-itsolutions.com>** ,

*Note:** We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
at **rem...@sun-itsolutions.com** and mention all the e-mail addresses to
be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails
to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience*