Make Sure Candidate must has public sector exp.
Direct Client: Phone Hire
Location: Columbia, SC
Duration: 12+ months
Rate: Open/hr on C2C/1099/W2 All Inc.
* Multi-faceted position spanning disciplines in both business
analysis as well as software testing
* Candidates possess experience in both disciplines and can
demonstrate active knowledge of Child Support Enforcement processing
* As a Business Analyst, candidates must be familiar with the
standard workflows and requirements of child support enforcement processing
inclusive of knowledge of case, legal, financial, reporting and
system-to-system data exchange under the Federal OCSE guidelines.
* As a Test Lead, candidates will not only test new features and
functionality, but will also actively use every function and tool of the
software solution in order to develop a deep understanding of the product
and how it works
o Must have skills
* SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
* Agile/Scrum Methodology
* Visual Studio
* SubVersion (Source Control)
o Desired skills
* Experience with Agile software development is a plus
o Background experience
* 8+ years in Child Support Enforcement system design and developed
and/or knowledge of the Child Support Enforcement program's mission and
Software People Inc.
Certification: SBA 8a/SDB, NJ MWBE, NY MWBE, VA SWaM, DE OMWBE.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.