Hi All,
Hope you all doing great!!!

My Name is Nelson Coleman (Lead Technical Recruiter) from Seven Hills
Software Technologies Inc. I am wondering if your Consultant is available
for the below position, if so please respond me your Consultant most
updated resume and the best contact number to reach him ASAP .  If you are
interested, please Do Send me if you have the Consultant for my below
position ASAP at (nelso...@shstinc.com) or 412-450-1316 Ext : 101. Thank
you and here is the position.
*
Job Title: Network Admin
Location: Austin, TX
Duration: Long Term Contract
Rate: $38/hr on C2C

Minimum Requirements:*
2 years of experience with VoIP technology
2 years of experience with telecommunications VoIP Certifications or
Licensed in AVAYA technology
2 years of experience in making recommendations to problem/resolution
dealing with customer relations concerns/request.
1 year of experience with administrative skills in using Call Reporting
software for developing Call Center Reports.

*Preferences:*
2 years of knowledge with data processing and telecommunications
principles, equipment, procedures. Terminology, standards, and wiring
technologies; of network operating systems; and of Federal Communications
polies and procedures.
2 years demonstrated skill in the use of telecommunications test equipment,
in personal computers and applicable software, and in microcomputer or
mainframe applications.
2 years of knowledge of how install, operate, and test telecommunications
equipment; to analyze, diagnose, and resolve telecommunications problems;
to interpret technical information; to communicate effectively; and to
train others.

Very Truly,*
Nelson Coleman* | Lead Technical Recruiter
*Seven Hills Software Technologies Inc.*
Carnegie Office Park, Building Six
800 N. Bell Avenue, Suite # 255 ,Carnegie, PA 15106
Email: nelso...@shstinc.com
*Linked In:* www.linkedin.com/pub/nelson-coleman/39/713/945/
Office: (412) 450 1316 Ext : 101; Fax: 877-745-4811
Visit us at: www.shstinc.com