Dear Partners / Friends,
Here is an interesting requirement, if you have suitable consultant resumes
available, please send them across to me
For any further information or needed details feel free to call me at
*Client's requirement is a bit urgent one so please respond before this
*Sr. AIX Administrator, UNIX System*
*Duration: 1 year+*
*Location: Atlanta, GA (Preferred) or Seattle, WA*
Senior level System administration position involving management of
multiple UNIX servers in a highly dynamic environment Work as part of a
team in support of operational and project related activities. Provide
advanced technical and operational support to other departments and teams
as required in support of client's business objectives.
*Primary Duties and Responsibilities:*
· Experience in administering IBM Power Hardware
· Experience in installation, configuration and maintenance of IBM
AIX and Linux
· Experience in configuring and supporting VIO Servers, LPARs,
· Experience in performance tuning IBM & Linux virtualization
· Experience in installation and configuration of HA environment
using VERITAS cluster server, VERITAS SFRAC and HACMP
· Experience with EMC Disk arrays along with clone
· Provide technical support for Unix related project activities.
· Participate in design review sessions, guide development and
architecture teams on
· Delivering highly available and scalable solutions.
· Build and modify systems to meet pQect and user requirements.
· Apply patches and upgrades to operating systems and layered
software as required.
· Provide advanced troubleshooting for applications and systems
with emphasis on root cause analysis
· Provide 24x7 on call support as part of a scheduled rotation with
other team members
· Automation of system administration tasks
· Establish standards, policies and procedures to leverage best
practices in the operation of the system administration teams.
· Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by
business management as needed
· Provide technical advice and expertise to junior staff member
*Secondary Duties and Responsibilities:*
· Write and maintain documentation describing changes and
modifications to all systems
· Participate in meetings and conference calls related to project
and troubleshooting activities
· Research solutions to various business and technical problems,
evaluate alternatives and be able to present recommendations and
justifications to management
· Provide mentoring to fellow system administrators, systems
programmers and others
· Act as technical liaison in support for Unix system
administration related project activities**
Thanks & Regards,
Chandra Sekhar Reddy
*Nulogic Solutions, Inc*
Phone : 513-442-4873,
Email : *sek...@nulogicsolutions.com*
*G- talk: sekhar2recrui...@gmail.com*
**NOTE: If this email message has reached you in error and if you do not
wish to receive similar messages in future, please reply with "REMOVE" in
the subject line. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Under Bill
S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this e- mail cannot be
considered spam since we have included the contact information. Thank you.**
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.