*Please respond to *m...@computechcareers.com
*Sr. Linux Admin*
*Silicon Valley/Peninsula/San Bruno CA*
*6 + Months *
· We are a, marketing/cloud software and services leader that’s
helping companies take advantage of technologies like email, mobile,
social, display, and the web to drive up revenues and build lasting
relationships with consumers.
· We are looking for elite Sr. Systems Administrators with strong
technical skills to run our ever-expanding production infrastructure. If
you're goal-driven and a fan of "work smarter, not harder", we'd love to
hear from you.
· Configure and tune system and network parameters for optimum
· Monitor system stability and performance.
· Help develop tools to build, maintain, and monitor systems.
· Ensure 24x7x365 operation.
· Rapidly scale systems to meet demand.
· Participate in architecture decisions.
· Write comprehensive documentation.
· 7-10 years as a Linux administrator
· Most recently worked with RHEL/CentOS 5/6; must have solid
knowledge of these environments, and be able to answer probing questions
· Solid grasp of TCP/IP networking fundamentals
· Solid working knowledge in the following areas MTA, web servers,
load balancers, Veritas Cluster Server (VCS), Oracle RAC, storage (EMC,
Brocade, NetApp), network and host security, sudo, monitoring/trending
tools such as Zabbix/MON, and relevant protocols (LDAP, SMTP, HTTP, SSL,
· Kickstart server experience, Linux repository maintenance, and
rpm package creation/manipulation a plus.
· Shell scripting a plus.
· Solaris and ZFS experience a plus
· Experience in, high availability production and non-production
environments. (E.g. ISPs, ASPs, SaaS, etc.), with an emphasis on remote
"lights-out" management of systems. A sense of urgency (but not panic) is
· Excellent troubleshooting ability
· Excellent verbal, written, and customer service skills
· Team player with a drive to learn
· Must be able to pass a phone technical screening
· 40 Hours per Week
· 7+ to 10 years of experience
· Management Experience Required - No
· Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
· Willingness to Travel - Never
Thanks & Regards
*Computech Careers ,INC ( E-Verified Company )*
616 Corporate Way, Suite 5250,
Valley Cottage, NY 10989
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.