I have BPM Developer position for your consultant, if anyone is available
please inform me ASAP.
Role : BPM Developer
Location : Cincinnati, OH
Duration : 12+ months
The Developer is responsible for leading the design, development, testing,
debugging, maintenance and documentation of software components in
accordance to Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices. The
Developer has overall responsibility in the technical design process, and
leads and participates in the application technical design process and
completes estimates and work plans for design, development, implementation,
and rollout tasks. The Developer also communicates with the appropriate
teams to ensure that assignments are delivered with the highest of quality
and in accordance to standards. The Developer strives to continuously
improve the software delivery processes and practice.
The BPM developer is responsible for translating business process models
delivered in multiple formats (Swimlane, Value Chain, Event Driven Process
Maps) into executable business processes. The developer will incorporate
alerts and error handling into models and support the functional validation
of the configured processes in an integrated environment. The BPM developer
helps create technical data packages, including business process models,
business rule diagrams, specifications, and other associated technical
documentation as well as supporting the use of BPM tools for Continuous
Process Improvement (CPI) activities.
Essential Job Functions:
· Build partnerships across the application, business and
· Develop programming specifications. Design, code and unit test
application code using Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best
· Complete estimates and work plans with the assistance of more
senior team members as appropriate for design, development, implementation
and rollout tasks.
· Create technical system documentation and ensure that this
documentation remains current throughout all phases of the SDLC.
· Communicate with the appropriate teams to ensure that assignments
are managed appropriately and completed assignments are of the highest
· Support and maintain applications according to team standards
· May assist other personnel on assignments including mentoring or
providing on-the-job training to more junior associates.
· Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position
with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
· 3-5 years of experience in systems analysis, design or
programming and the associated development methodologies.
· Experience with BPM suites - IBM BPM (Lomabardi) and Software AG
webMethods preferred. Understanding of multiple business process standards
and methodologies such as Value-Chains, Event Driven Process Maps, BPMN 2.0
· Participate in a 24x7 support rotation as necessary.
· Experience using an ESB for data sourcing and publishing.
· Knowledge of Web Services, SOAP, HTTP/HTTPS, Java/J2EE,
· Experience with standard development methodologies (i.e Agile,
Scrum, Spiral, Waterfall, RAD, etc), and object-oriented development.
· Experience with medium-scale system design and integration tasks,
comprising design and implementation of major systems.
· Strong communication and presentation skills to effectively
communicate information to customers and to all levels within the
· Ability to interact well in a team environment.
· Strong problem-solving skills - both independently and
· Ability to travel independently (10%).
Desired Previous Job Experience
· IS related associate degree, bachelor’s degree, or comparable
work experience in an Information Systems or related business position.
· Knowledge of WebSphere Message Broker.
· IBM BPM v7.x or v8.x experience using Integration and Process
· webMethods 7.1.x (webMethods 8.x nice to have) experience,
including development of executable business process models, data services
for information exchanges, and business rules for execution.
· 3-5 years in Applications Developer role
Potential Career Path from this position:
· Senior Developer positions
· Release Engineer
· Quality Engineer
· Application Analyst
· Management positions throughout the enterprise
Tim Poole | Tech Tammina
tim.tamm...@gmail.com <t...@tammina.com>| t...@tammina.com
ISO 9001 : 2008 Certified Company | Certified Minority Business Enterprise
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information
and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list reply with "remove" and include your"original email
address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete
address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update
it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.