Hi ,

Please find the below the below requirement and let me know if you any
Consultants for this position... And send me resumes to *

*Job Title          : BizTalk Admin
Location          : Denver, CO
Duration          : Contract long term*

*Description :*

•    We have a need for a highly-skilled technical resource who can help us
deploy new third-party software modules into our TP data center.
•    The modules are dependent on BizTalk 2010 components, and background
with that product would be critical, as well as SQL Server 2008R2  and
Windows server admin functionality.
•    We need to get this software installed and operational in a QA
environment, and then drive toward replicable processes created to be able
to drive future software updates into QA, Int, Perf, PreProd and Production
•    This would be followed by automation of those processes

*Thanks & Regards,
Desk: 732 -658- 4249
Fax: 866-941-4539
Email: r...@intonenetworks.com
Intone Networks Inc| IT Consulting Services | Iselin, NJ*