Dear Associate,
We have the following requirement currently open. Please review the
requirement and send me the best matching resume.
Please make sure that the Consultant's skills and experience match the
requirement before submitting the resume.

Job Title: Java Developer
Location: Schenectady, NY
Duration: 12+ MOnths Contract

//////// Need US Citizen or Green Card only ////////

Essential Role/Responsibilities:
Strong technical Skills especially Struts & J2ee concepts.
Hands-On experience in designing architecture & building solutions for web
Good communication Skills.
Exposure to Onsite-Offshore model.
Strong interpersonal skills.
Working knowledge of Web design using HTML/DHTML/CSS

Required Skills:
Java, J2ee, JDBC, Struts 2.0, Spring, HTML/DHTML/CSS/HTML5, SQL Server,
Oracle, Jboss, XML/XSL.

Thank you for your time and look forward to work with you..

Warm Regards,
Murali Neela
Sr.Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC.,