I have System Admin position for your consultant, if anyone is available
please inform me ASAP.
Solaris System Administrator
Location: NYC – locals only as F2F interview required.
Duration: 6+ months
*Must be local, any status fine.*
*Face to Face Interview*
Responsible for activities related to systems adminstration; installing,
configuring and maintaining operating system workstations and servers
including web servers, in support of business processing requirements.
Responsible for the integrity of the computer software.
Is able to define procedures for monitoring and evaluating multiple system
Responsible for directing other team members and may act as a project
Has experience with state of the art software packages and is highly
Able to trouble shoot and solve complex problems of a project.
Will direct other team members.
Makes technical recommendations to correct issues and makes recommendations
for long term solutions.
1. Minimum 6-10 years experience in Solaris.
2. Must have current experience with Solaris 10 (installing and
3. Must have experience with patching and live updates.
4. Must have experience with zones.
5. Must have experience repurposing servers.
6. Must have experience with entry, mid and high level servers.
7. Must have experience with both old and new server lines.
8. Must have experience with SVM and Veritas.
9. Must have experience configuring Virtual interfaces.
10. Must have experience with both SPARC and x86 servers.
11. Must have experience with SAR and auditing.
12. Must have experience scripting in at least two languages
(shell, perl, ruby, perl, c).
13. Must have financial experience.
14. Ideally would have experience with SOX.
15. Ideally would have Solaris internals experience.
16. Ideally would have experience with capacity planning.
17. Ideally should have experience with databases and web servers.
18. Ideally would have experience with IDM (Novell).
19. Ideally would have experience with HIDS.
20. Ideally would have experience with BMC products.
21. Ideally would have experience writing code in any one of the
following: C, C++, or Java.
Tim Poole | Tech Tammina
tim.tamm...@gmail.com <t...@tammina.com>| t...@tammina.com
ISO 9001 : 2008 Certified Company | Certified Minority Business Enterprise
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information
and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list reply with "remove" and include your"original email
address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete
address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update
it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.