Hope you are doing wonderful.
Please find the job description below and if you are comfortable with below
job description, Reply me back with your updated resume and expected per
hour rate ???
Role: Genesys Consultant
Location: Cupertino, CA
Duration: 6 to 9 Months (Later on it will be extended)
JD listed below.
- Genesys experience
- Understanding the working of a contact center
- Fair knowledge on Genesys Framework ( Tserver, Statserver, URS)
- Add, Change, Delete phone extension and user configuration in
Genesys as needed.
- Fair knowledge on Genesys Inbound and Outbound
- Knowledge on Multi-Channel Routing (MCR) is an advantage
- Should have fair knowledge on basic CTI concepts, ACD and IVR
- Flair for writing test cases on contact center scenarios
- Should have fair knowledge on SIP technologies
- Call Flow Analysis
- Should be able to work in a client facing role and co-ordinate with
Client Project Managers and other external stake holders
- Ability to gather test requirements, create Test Strategy, Test Plan
and drive end to end QA execution in a fast paced multi vendor environment
- Should be able to understand technical architecture and translate this
into Test Strategy
- Manage test delivery with offshore team, planning, review, monitoring
and reporting project status
- Technical hands-on experience on Functional testing is essential
- Experience on performance testing will be added plus
- Proven ability to work creatively and excellent analytical ability and
problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and inter personal skills.
- Having development experience will be an additional advantage.
*Please only reply to my official ID
Sam (Saurabh Gaur)
Gmail Account:- sam2012....@gmail.com
YM :- saurabh_gaur
G-talk :- superbsam21
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.