Hope you are doing well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me. *

Job Title     : Tibco Admin
Location     :  Union NJ
Duration     :  1 year plus extension -- Rate $55/hour*

Must haves:
3 plus years of TIBCO Business Works
3 solid years as a TIBCO Administrator
TIBCO Hawk/Hawk SNMP adapter (this is a monitoring tool)
Linux shell scripting background ( to gather data from the database and
write ques)

Basic knowledge of:
Linux (must be able to navigate through Linus)
Logging and Exception Handling framework
Version Control Systems

Java (this is a java based platform, they will not be writing code)
TIBCO MFT/Slingshot  (HUGE plus)

Few important points to stress upon:
This company is looking to bring in a strong Tibco developer/admin with a
background working specifically with EMS administration.  This person will
be responsible for participating in code reviews and the design and
architecture of Tibco.  They will also be expected to be able to
participate in giving advice on coding options and Business Works pallets.
They will be expected to create Hawk rules as well as deploy monitoring
solutions.  This company is looking for a strong value add to the team long

Kevin Johnson| Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Direct: (203) -652-1444 Ext 115
Fax: 203-286-1457