*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable , then please
send me your updated resume to kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com*
*Position : Ab-Initio Developer*
*Location : Columbus, OH*
*Duration : 6+ Months*
*Interview : Phone Hire*
· Designs, analyzes, develops, codes, tests, debugs and documents
programming to satisfy business requirements.
· Proficient in application development skills for more than one
technology as well as proficient in multiple design techniques.
· This position should typically be used for an advanced or lead
**Either skills or additional skills are required :***
*Last Used ***
Within 6 Months
Within 1 Year
Within 1 Year
· The individual must have strong AB Initio skills.
· Experience with the AB Initio MDR tool is preferred, however, we
will look at candidates with strong AB Initio GDE experience.
· Metadata experience is mandatory, as the job is to support the AB
Initio metadata environment.
· Experience with Oracle is a plus, as they will be asked to create
reports and extract data from the Oracle metadata repository.
· Knowledge of Teradata and Data warehousing concepts is also a
· The candidate must have excellent communication skills, both
written and verbal as they wil be working with and supporting teams across
the US and off-shore.
· They must be able to work well in a team environment, but must be
self motivated and be able to work without constant supervision.
*(Technical Recruiter) *
*| IDC Technologies | *
*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035
Voice : 408-457-9399 ext 2092 |
* |**www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>* *
[image: Description: Untitled]
*Gtalk :- kailash.ramyinfotech**
*In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager Raj
Kiran at 408-868-5134* */rajki...@idctechnologies.com*
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."**
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.