Greetings form ARK Solutions, Inc.

We have an urgent need for a *Network/Systems Administrator - Siebel Admin *for
one of our clients *Los Angeles, CA*. Please go through the below
requirement if your consultants  are open for projects and if interested in
the below requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with
details ASAP.

*Title:* Network/Systems Administrator - Siebel Admin

*Location:* Los Angeles, CA

*Duration:* 6+ Months

* *

*Req Details:*

*Required skills/job description :- *

1. 6/7 years of experience on Siebel 8.1 administration activities.

2. Should have worked on migrations on prod and non-production environments.

3. Should be able to manage prod env with minimal supervision. And monitor
prod health checks and alerts.

4. Very strong knowledge on Siebel servers, components, jobs and tasks.

5. Hands on experience on unix/AIX and basic SQL (Oracle).

6. Should be good team player and be able to work with other teams (CSC,
DBAs, other unix admins) and offshore.

7. Good written/oral communication skills (optional)

8. Should have experience in applying siebel upgrade or patch(optional).

* *

*Thanks & Regards*

* *

*Ankur Gulati* | *ARK Solutions, Inc*

Direct: (703)-372-7159 | 703-579-8964 Ext-5 | Fax: (703) 991 - 8932 | <>