*Please send resume to: r...@bravensinc.com***

This is Rejo from Bravens Inc, we are an IT consulting organization and we
have a requirement. Kindly review the details and if you find it
interesting do send an updated copy of your updated resume and following
details ASAP.

Role: End Point Security support Consultant (McAfee)

Location: Houston(TX)

Duration: 6months

Primary Responsibilities

·         Support personnel with experience in End Point Security support
(McAfee) McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO).

·         Skill                                   :   Infrastructure

·         Number of Openings        : 1

·         Duration of Hiring             : 6 Months

·         Offshore/Onsite                 : Onsite

·         Years of experience          : Above 5 Years

If you find it interesting do send the following details:

Full Name of the Candidate

Contact number

Email ID

Last 5 digits of SSN

Current Location

Openness to relocate OR Travel

Total years of experience

Reason for Change

Availability/Notice Period

Highest Educational qualification with Year of Passing and Institute

Certifications if any

Immigration Status - If H1B- name of the employer and H1B Validity

Best Time to reach for a pre-screen/Interview

Thanks & Regards,

Rejo Varghese| Bravens Inc. | [An Ampcus company] |

Talent Acquisition

Contact: 832-344-5515 / 786-693-9090 • Fax: 281 404 9091 •

E-Mail: r...@bravensinc.com

Yahoo IM / Gtalk: rejobravensinc

1038 Trexlertown Road, Breinigsville, PA 18031 •

[An E-Verified Company]

Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted to
recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this in
error, please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with
REMOVE to be removed from our mailing list. We regret any inconvenience
this has caused to you. If you have already asked to be removed, and are
currently continuing to receive our emails, please send us any older or
alias email addresses.