Hi Partner,
I have .Net/WPF Developer position for your consultant, if anyone is
available please inform me ASAP.

*.NET/WPF Developer*

Houston, TX – locals only

Duration:6-12 months

*Need local to TX.*

*US Citizen or Green Card only.*

Developer for the CWater Project.

   - The role requires some travel (paid) at the beginning to but can be
   remote afterwards
   - The PM says she just wants a good developer who is "smart and fast".

US CIT/GC only

   - BS/MS in Computer Science or related field; At least 5 years of
   - Expert knowledge of: WPF (2 yrs+), .NET (5 yrs+), SQL server
   - System design and (performance) optimization experience (2 yrs+)
   - Experience working in a scientific or analytical domain/project.
   - Clear English communication skills.

* Preferred*

   - *10+ yrs experience*
   - *Prior work in oil and gas domain*
   - *Knowledge of mathematical optimization and programming a plus.*

Tim Poole | Tech Tammina