My Name is Piyush, I am looking for a SQL server 2012 Architect for a just
released opening located in Minneapolis, MN!! This position is with our
Direct Client TCS, a Long Term. The Job Description is below. If you are
qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a
friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please email
ASAP, even if we have spoken recently about a different position.

Kindly go through Job description and reply me soon with your updated Resume

Please Find the Requirement details:

Job Title:       SQL server 2012 Architect

Job Location: Minneapolis, MN

Job Duration: Long Term

Job ID: 3249497

*       Strong SQL server 2012 Architect
*       Need an Architect with  work experience in SQL server 2012 - 9+ yrs

Thanks & Regards

Piyush | IDC Technologies, Inc | Lead

Office: (408)-668-9716 (Primary) . (408)-608-6088 .
<mailto:piy...@idctechnologies.com> piy...@idctechnologies.com

1851 McCarthy Boulevard . Suite 116 . Milpitas, CA  . USA