Hi Partners ,
I have an excellent *Web Sphere MQ Admin* who is coming out of the project
this week and is immediately available for the new project.
*Name: Deepa **
Location: Jersey City, New Jersey.
- 9 years of experience in the IT Industry on design, implementation and
maintenance of enterprise applications experience in IBM Web Sphere MQ and
Message Broker Administration.
- Expertise in Administration of IBM Web Sphere MQ & WMBI 5.x/6.0 on Sun
Solaris, IBM AIX, HP-UX, Red Hat Linux 7.x/8.0, Mainframes (OS/390, ZOS)
and Windows NT/2003 environments.
- Installed and Configured the Web Sphere MQ6.0.
- Installed and Configured the Web sphere Message Broker 6.0
- Defined the Web Sphere MQ queue managers, queues, channels, channel
initiator, trigger monitors etc.
- Worked with Web Sphere MQ clusters for implementing the ease of
administration and work load balancing.
- Worked with hardware clustering (Verities) for Web Sphere MQ.
- Hands on experience in migrating the existing configuration and
applications from WebSphere 5.1 to 220.127.116.11(XD &ND) and 7.0 on Sun
Solaris, AIX operating system environments.
- Implemented and operated Message Oriented Middleware (MOM) on UNIX &
- Define OAM Permissions to different groups for authentication purpose
- Manage access to different groups & Authorization using OAM
- Set up the MQ security for users and groups using setmqaut utility.
- Implemented high availability and work load balancing solutions using
vertical and horizontal scaling
- Worked with Web Sphere MQ Windows explorer for administrator
- Worked with runmqsc and control commands on Web Sphere MQ
- Worked with QPASA, Tivoli & Omegamon monitoring tool for
administration of Web Sphere MQ on different platforms.
- Developed Shell scripts scripts to automate the deployment and
maintenance of various administrative tasks.
- Worked with shell scripting to automate the Web Sphere MQ and Message
- Experienced in setting up various Web Sphere MQ Development / Testing
Staging / Production environments.
- Experience in opening PMRs with IBM for the vendor related issues.
- Worked with WSAD/RAD IDE environments
- Installed and configured the Web Sphere Application Server 4.0/5.0/6.0.
- Administrated the Web Sphere Application Server.
- Excellent Technical, Analytical, Problem Solving, Oral and Written
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Srikanth | Sales Recruiter*
*Sriven Technologies LLC* <http://www.sriventech.com/>
Direct No: 703-831-0149 | 703-842-4866 Ext 307
*Please Submit our consultant resumes to your Direct Clients
/Implementation Partners only*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.