*PLEASE RESPOND TO: duvalla.nar...@ivisionsol.com*
*Position : SharePoint Developer*
*Duration : 3- 6 month contract*
*Location : St. Baltimore, MD*
• 5 + years SharePoint experience
• Hands on exposure across SharePoint 2007/2010, Document
Management, Workflows, Development and Architecture.
• In-depth knowledge of system design and architecture in
SharePoint 2007, 2010 and 2013 and experience in both distributed/multiple
farm architecture and design.
• Strong familiarity with the deployment, configuration and
customization of SharePoint Server 2007, 2010 and 2013.
• Experienced in SharePoint out of the box features and web parts
• Participated in previous SharePoint implementations, ideally
with SharePoint 2010.
• Experience programming custom field extraction modules with VB,
C# or similar scripting languages.
• Experience with SQL database queries and data lookup
*• MS Certs*
Consultant will work with the team to design and implement SharePoint
solutions including third party workflow, migration, governance, and
administration tools. Looking for architecture and administration
experience working with SharePoint 2007, 2010 and 2013 environments and
successful history interacting with business users and third party
suppliers to clearly define development and architectural requirements.
Consultant should be comfortable acting as SharePoint advocate and flexible
team member for this role.
*6-12 month contract in Rhode Island looking for a Microstrategy Developer.
Multiple openings phone to hire!*
*Title: Microstrategy Developer*
*Location: Microstrategy Developer*
*Duration: 6 Months+*
*Interview Mode: Telephonic hire*
*Note: If we can get someone with Pharmaceuticals Exp it would be a cracker.
Business Intelligence/MicroStrategy Developer will be part of Pharmacy Data
Warehouse team responsible for designing, developing and deploying business
intelligence and data warehousing projects.
Required Qualifications • 3-5 years of experience in large scale high
velocity analytics production environments.
• Ideal candidate must have at least 3-5 plus years of experience working
with large Enterprise Data Warehouse projects in the role of Business
• Strong experience with Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing design
principles and industry best practices. Expert knowledge of the
MicroStrategy suite of analytical tools. OBIEE, SAS, other BI tools is a
• Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal,
organizational, documentation, and presentation skills (to executive level
staff and to large groups).
• Demonstrated ability to lead, persuade, and gain consensus from very
• Ability to interact with people from diverse backgrounds and different
• Ability to train and mentor others in the use of MicroStrategy software
• Involved in gathering requirements and created architectural, detail
design documents and reports
• Performance Tuning of MicroStrategy Reports.
• Working knowledge of Teradata database platform as well as SQL
*Preferred Qualifications: *
• Business Intelligence/MicroStrategy Developer will be part of Pharmacy
Data Warehouse team responsible for developing and deploying business
intelligence and data warehousing reporting.
• The Business Intelligence/ MicroStrategy Developer must evaluate
functional and technical business requirements.
• Provide leadership and direction on Business Intelligence/MicroStrategy
portion of project using MicroStrategy, OBIEE, SAS, other BI tools.
Teradata is being used as data warehouse with a variety of databases,
applications and flat files as data sources.
• Subject Matter knowledge on enterprise data, OLAP, data analysis, data
modeling, and SQL constructs.
• Must be able to work independently and have the ability to gain
understanding of requirements/data specifications and any data
discrepancies from interaction with others.
• Primary responsibility is to review, update, maintain MicroStrategy
related system architecture documentation, and create MicroStrategy design
documents to build a MicroStrategy suite of applications.
• Transform requirements into MicroStrategy solutions that efficiently
enable expected application, reporting, and analytic capabilities to
support the business and strategic initiatives of the enterprise.
• Provide development of integrated MicroStrategy solutions through expert
guidance, review and validation of existing reporting and new solutions to
ensure continuous accuracy and front end ease-of- use.
• Create design pattern templates for deliverable objects
• Find opportunities in the areas of user experience as well as innovative
ways (R&D) to deliver powerful analytical insight.
• Contribute to the review of test plans, test cases to ensure all
requirements are covered and documents are thorough.
• Work with team lead and business analyst to provide support and
contribution in preparing critical User Acceptance scenarios.
• Assist in deploying/migrating product within the production environment;
serve as the subject matter expert for systems in production - helping to
ensure a stable, robust production environment.
• Capable of communicating across a diverse workforce to ensure work
transitions effectively without interruption or incident.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or
related field *MicroStrategy Certified Preferred.*
Phone: 703.994.4545, Ext : 2057 | Direct Line : 703.595.2976 | Fax:
703.373.2975e-mail : duvalla.nar...@ivisionsol.com | website:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.