Hope you are doing well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me. *

Job Title     : SAP QM Implementation
Location     :  Nashville TN
Duration     :  6 to month contract*
*This is 50% REMOTE FROM HOME and 50% on site *

Previous Implementation experience of SAP Quality Management (QM) module
Ability to understand current systems and advice for best ways to implement

SAP QM Development experience
Other SAP Module experience
SAP V6 experience

The SAP QM Implementation Consultant will be responsible for working with
the Business Analyst and the Project Manager for the QM project
They will be responsible for helping lay out the road map for the
The client is currently working on 10 legacy systems across the
country--the Implementation Consultant is responsible for answering these
Which systems on the roadmap need to be implemented/which sequence is best?
What pitfalls will our team need to be aware of and the types of questions
our business analyst should be focusing on when requirements gathering and

Kevin Johnson| Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Direct: (203) -652-1444 Ext 115
Fax: 203-286-1457