Hope you are doing great,
I have an urgent position for Data Quality Analyst with location Cupertino,
CA. Let me know you interest.
Response to pravinde...@valiantica.com <zeyau...@valiantica.com>
*Position: Data Quality Analyst*
*Location: Cupertino, CA*
A Data Quality Analyst with a proven track record of data quality projects
and initiatives to work on a 6 to 12+ month contract in Cupertino, CA.
*Data Quality Analyst is responsible for managing and improving the quality
of data within all of the client's manufacturing data warehousing
environments and, to some extent, data warehouses downstream from
manufacturing. This individual will identify data quality issues,
investigate issues identified by others, research and implement solutions
to correct problems (at the source where possible), design code to correct
historical data, develop alarm reports and monitoring programs, and execute
data quality initiatives.
This individual will work with business partners inside and outside of the
company to identify data quality issues and address them in order based
upon urgency and priority.
- Bachelors degree
- Complex SQL coding, primarily in an Oracle or Teradata environment, so
very strong SQL is a must
- Investigation using Unix to manipulate and research data in flat files,
very strong Unix is required
- Excellent communication skills is a must!
- Ability to understand the larger picture, and deal with ambiguous
situations is key
- Able to effectively and efficiently work with an enterprise environment
involving very large data sets - millions of records in both databases and
- Strong experience (3+ years) with Data Quality initiatives (data
profiling, improvement, accuracy, completeness, data integrity, data
stewardship, and data governance). ETL data mapping and validation/testing
for data migration should be excluded from the total count of years.
- Very strong (3+ years) SQL experience writing queries within a
large-scale database environment
- Strong (3+ years) Unix experience (shell scripting, grep, find, etc..)
- Ability to investigate anomalies and proactively problem solve
- Able to work within a fast-paced environment with quickly changing
- Manufacturing industry experience preferred but not required
- Must be a fast learner and willing to learn independently
- Responsibilities sometimes require working evenings and weekends,
sometimes with little advanced notice
Thanks & Regards
*Pravinder Kumar* | *Valiantica, Inc.* | San Jose, CA
*Direct*: 408-641-4241 <415-287-4266> | Email id:
*G-Talk*: parvin5r | *Yahoo: *parvin5r
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.