*EAD,GC or Citizens only*
*Senior Network Voice Engineer (CM/UCCX)*
*Location: Antioch, TN (OR) South Portland, ME*
*Duration: 3+ months (strong chance for extension)*
*HIRE OFF PHONE*
- Assist in the design and development of communications infrastructure.
- Implement new communications infrastructure components into production
- *Maintain and enhance existing Cisco VoIP telephony environment.*
- Maintain day to day system operations and fulfill task requests for
- Create and maintain documentation of configurations, specifications,
processes and procedures.
- Provide internal training and mentoring.
- At least 3 years experience in the roll of a Network Engineer working
with voice technology.
- *Cisco CM/UCCX configuration and troubleshooting skills*
- Experience with Cisco TelePresence
- Strong working knowledge of Linux (Red Hat/ CentOS)
- Previous experience provisioning communications circuits and
interacting with telco vendors
- Experience with system monitoring tools (such as Nagios, Cacti, etc)
- Previous experience managing data center infrastructure
Demonstrated documentation skills with Visio and other tools
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.