*Integration Lead -Open ESB*

Location : Atlanta , GA

Duration: Long Term

Interview: Telephonic and Skype (Webcam)

Joining: Immediate

*Job Description : *

* *

• Resource having 6+ years’ of experience

• Experienced in migration projects involved transition of integration

• Experienced in integration technologies - Open ESB, Talend EAI, GlassFish
App Server, Oracle SQL, EAI queues

• Well versed with XML & Flat file to XML conversion and vice versa

• Knowledge on XAI Webservices is preferable

• Prior Onsite working experience is must and customer and offshore
interaction required

• Participated in customer requirement sessions and planning phases in
previous projects

• Experience in CC&B application migration is added advantage.

• Customer Integration Environment Details:

o   GlassFish Server - Open source Java EE 7 Application Server, wrapper
for OpenESB

o   OpenESB - Open source Enterprise Service Bus, supports parsing and
transformation of files exchanged between customer parties, enabled by
numerous Java programs, WSDLs and configurations

o   Talend Enterprise Integration - Supports processing of files related to
the bill extract and validation processes. Talend libraries are used in
Java code that performs bill extract and validation. Talend also kicks off
some jobs related to these processes.

Pan Asia Resources Pte Ltd

1003 High House Road, Suite #202,

Cary, NC 27513

C +1 919 342 0598

Fax +1 408 852 9692

Email :sanj...@panasiagroup.net

Gtalk : sanjay.javaji

Yahoo IM : sanjay.javaji

Web :www.panasiagroup.net - A Pan Asia Group Company

Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list.  To be
removed from our mailing lists please click here to reply to