Please find the *requirement details *below and let me know if you have any
Send me profiles at * **vam...@compuga.com*
*Job Title :* *IS-Network/Telecom Engineer*
*Location :* Georgetown, KY
*Duration :* 24 Months
*Role Description:* Supports companywide communication and network
solutions. Analyzes business needs, designs, installs and maintains LAN/WAN
hardware and software technologies. Configures and installs routers and
switches. Analyzes network capacity and security. Can translate any
business requirement into a solution
General Description:* Network LAN/WAN Support Engineer.
· CCIE preferred CCNA a must Other network certifications will be
considered a plus.
· In depth knowledge of CISCO Networking technologies, including
Nexus Switches, NxOS, CatOS, iOS, 6509, 4500, and 3750X switch lines.
· Experience troubleshooting and diagnosing problems in campus LAN
· Ability to manage and perform multiple activities at same time
· Knowledge of CISCO Wireless networking technology, including ISE
configuration and management.
· Experience in supporting and designing campus networks supporting
· Experience deploying OTV a plus. - deep understanding of the
following protocols: BGP, OSPF, EIGRP. STP. Knowledge of OTV a plus. –
· Ability to work independently and within a team. - good written
and oral communication skills.
· Experience with word, excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Visio.
Thanks & Regards,
39138 Fremont Blvd Suite 201 Fremont CA 94538
*619-639-2353*, vam...@compuga.com, www.compuga.com*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.