Hi Folks,
Hope you are doing great ...!! :)
I’m currently looking for a* SQL Server DBA/Developer*.I have listed the
job description below for your review.please let me know if you have anyone

*Jobtitle :  SQL Server DBA/Developer
Location : Washington,DC
Duration : 6+ Months Contract*

*NOTE:* *Candidates must have AT LEAST 9-10 years of SQL Server
experience…I can’t stretch for lower experience, **unless they’re SUPER

*Required Skills:*
BA/BS degree
10+ Years of experience in SQL Server DBA/Development
SSIS Experience at least 5-7 years
8+ years in SQL Server database tuning and application query optimization
Strong experience in Administration & Development of SQL 2012 * Always ON
architecture and technologies
SSIS / T-SQL / SQL, Power Shell coding
Very strong SQL development skills
SQL Server 2012 Architecture
Performance tuning and SSIS experience is a must

*Mirza Muneeb*
IT Technical Recruiter
Seven Hills Software Technologies Inc.
(412) 450 1316 Ext : 202 Office