*Location: Chicago, IL (at Downtown)*
*Duration: 12+ months
**Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills:-*
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related area
- 6-8 years of Hands on Experience in Handling EDI production support(IBM
sterling integrator). Prior experience working in a large
eCommerce application is preferred
- Sterling Integrator (SI) mapping expertise with ANSI X12 & EDIFACT
standards and advanced mapping rules. VDA experience .
- EDI and cXML Mapper experience
- Steling Mapper version 8.0
- Skilled Sterling Integrator programmer with thorough knowledge of BPML
- Should have expertise in fundamental concepts of Sterling Integrator like
Services, Adapters, Schedulers, Mailbox, Routing rules,
Remote Profile, etc.
- Good Understanding for Sterling File Gateway
- Good understanding of Sterling Control Center and Sterling Secure proxy
- Good understanding of different File formats like XML, Legacy Flat File
Formats and other Client Proprietary formats
- Strong experience in Unix shell scripts
- Proficient experience in debugging, identifying bugs before release to
production, documenting them, and maintaining fixes across
- FTP configuration in Sterling Integrator
- Sterling Integrator admin activities like database usage, BP usage, etc
- Expertise on web-service development in sterling integrator.
- Extensive knowledge of logs and properties files.
- Extensive knowledge on working with code lists, resource management, and
Desirable Technical / Functional Skills :-*
- B2B eCommerce functional knowledge
- Tuning Workflows and Maps
- Experience with GIS Production Migrator
- Experience working with Offshore
- Experience with VMWare environment
Thanks and Regards
Phone:609 897 9670 Extn 2183
Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08850
[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.