Hope you are doing great! Please review the job description below and let
me know, If you or anyone you know would be interested to pursue this
opportunity than please reply back with updated resume to my email -
sysmind.sh...@gmail.com <rah...@sysmind.com> and I will get back to you. *
Title :-Storage admin
Duration :- 12+ Month*
*Location :- South saint paul MN*
*Roles and Responsibility :-*
▪ 6+ years of experience in the field of EMC Storage and Netbackup system
▪ Storage provisioning administration such as Zoning, LUN management, RAID
Group management, storage code/firmware update, SAN switch management, NAS
file share management, assess management and disk quota management.
▪ Backup, restoration, NDMP backup, policy administration, tape media
management, catalog management, scheduled test restores, tape drive
▪ Monitoring storage arrays for availability, capacity and performance
▪ Knowledge of following tools for Storage / backup administration will be
▪ Unisphere for VMAX - to manage and anlyze performance for VMAX array's
▪ Unisphere for CLARiiON/NS/VNX - to manage array's (disk pool/lun creation
▪ SYMCLI - Symmetrix (VMAX) device creation and allocation, array
▪ ESRS - EMC's VPN
▪ Control Center (ECC) - to collect storage array performance data
▪ NetApp System Manager - to manage NetApp arrays
▪ EMC SANCopy/Open Replicator - Array based disk copy utility to copy SAN
LUN's to other array's for refreshes/migrations
SAN Switches - configure and manage Cisco SAN switches
▪ Fabric Manager Server - to collect performance data on SAN switches.
▪ Device Manager (from Cisco) - to manage individual switches
▪ NetBackup Java GUI - to manage and configure backups
▪ Symantec OpsCenter - to monitor/alert/report on NetBackup environments
▪ ACSLS - to control SL8500 tape library
▪ DataDomain - GUI/command line to manage/configure
▪ Avamar - manage and configure
• Administrating, Configure and Troubleshoot Storage and Backup
environments (EMC, Netbackup, NetApp, Hitachi)
• Stay current with emerging industry trends
• Drive operational projects in a well organized and time bound manner
accordance with established objectives.
• Troubleshoot Performance issues with OS and hardware
• Coordinating with Vendor for hardware issues, and with Offshore Team for
day to day delivery
• Create / update reports, dashboard as per client requirement
6-7+ Years of IT experience.
Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Good communication and team collaboration skills
Sys Mind LL C
38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ-08550
Desk :- 609-897-9670 x 2167 || Fax :- 302-269-7171
Email :- sysmind.sh...@gmail.com <rah...@sysmind.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.