Hi Partners ,
I have an excellent *Mainframe Developer * who is coming out of the project
this week and is immediately available for the new project.
*Name: Abhishek **
Location: Bentonville, Arkansas.
*Professional Summary :*
· 7 plus Yrs of software experience in all phases of project life
cycle including the analysis, design, development, testing, documentation,
implementation and technical support in the area of *IBM z/OS MVS
*COBOL,JCL,DB2,IMS DB,IMS DC, VSAM,CICS*.
· Extensive Experience in Production support, Enhancement,
· Extensive experience in *COBOL , JCL, DB2,IMS DB, TSO/ISPF , VSAM*
· Expertise in knowledge system study and making documentation.
· Experience in preparing *conceptual and technical* design
· An outstanding team player with good analytical and problem
· Provides timely and accurate reporting to all levels of
· Excellent communication skills.
· Strong understanding of *Business concept* and have good problem
· Worked extensively with tools like *Expeditor, SPUFI, File-Aid,
Change-Man,*and manual testing for Mainframe.
· Gained extensive experience in *Maintenance phase* as part of the
· Experience in Structured Methodology covering entire life cycle
of the system in Mainframe applications.
· Presentation layer design and integrating the web components
to Mainframe backend using SOA architecture and *CICS Web Services*.
· Created lot of *adhoc programs to correct database. *
· Involved in development and coding the new programs.
· Developing *COBOL* programs for processing input files, and
· Prepared *detailed documentation* for programs.
· Responsible for the version control of programs moved into *
· Communicate with users to decide on scheduling processes for *various
· Preparing the test *JCL's and files* for testing the batch
· Modified *COBOL* programs as per business requirements.
· Performing the unit testing and system testing for all jobs and
· Extensive and diversified experience in *Batch and Online
development*, system analysis and maintenance programming.
· Proven expertise in *design, development, maintenance, and
production support* on mainframe technology.
· Coordinated other members in development.
· Modifying Production *JCL’s* to run daily batch jobs.
*Technical Skills :*
*Databases:** *DB2, IMS DB
*Languages:** *JCL, COBOL, SQL**
*OLTP:** *CICS, IMS / DC**
*Operating Systems:** *MVS/ESA, OS/390, Z/OS**
*Access Methods:** *VSAM**
*Tools/Utilities:** *TSO, ISPF, FTP, SPUFI, QMF, XPEDITER, FILE-AID,SUPERC,
IEBGENER,SYNCSORT,CA7, CHANGEMAN, ENDEVOR, PANVALET
*Domain Knowledge:** *Retail, Banking, Travel and Insurance
*Awards/Certifications and Achievements :*
· ITC On spot Award
· ITC Achiver of the Month
· ITC Lead Consultant of the year
· Saved $265,500 per year for wal-mart with optimize implementation.
· Contributed in DASD saving for JPMCHASE
· Chase champ award(2 times)
· Secured 100 % in DB2 700 exam
· IBM Certified System Administrator - Web Sphere Application
Server Network Deployment V7.0
· IBM DB2 Exam 703 certification
· IBM DB2 Exam 700 certification
· TCS gems award
· Client appreciations
*“Thanks for your time and** Looking forward to work with you for better
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Srikanth | Sales Recruiter*
*Sriven Technologies LLC* <http://www.sriventech.com/>**
Direct No: 703-831-0149 | 703-842-4866 Ext 307
*Please Submit our consultant resumes to your Direct Clients
/Implementation Partners only.!***
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.