A new Job, ID: 47873 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/47873> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in
Title: Java EE Senior Engineer / Lead posted on 2013-10-09 10:56:19
Job Description:*Job Description:*
My client is seeking a Java Senior Engineer / Lead for a long term contract.
· Must have demonstrated Technical Lead experience
· Great Front End Web Development skills
· Experience coordinating on and off shore resources
· Experience in Websphere Technology Stack and Web Services is a
*Job Description – *
· Lead team members in the delivery of *Java EE* and of *JVM* based
secure web applications.
· Provide technical leadership for team and own project
· Responsible for producing cost estimates, detailed work plans,
and design solutions.
· Coordinate day to day development and support activities.
· Monitor and control accurate time reporting.
· Maintain team schedules and duty rosters.
· Ensure compliance with all company and team standards and
· Lead integration, security, and performance testing efforts.
· Identify and address security vulnerabilities.
· Maintain detailed status reporting across all team activities.
· Mentor and coach.
*Proven experience in the following areas-*
· Leading multi-disciplinary technical teams in the delivery of
complex enterprise-critical technical solutions 2.
· Ability to lead and control multiple workstreams concurrently in
a fast-paced, cross cultural environment.
· Strong problem solving skills.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
· Ability to produce and deliver high quality, engaging
presentations to any level audience.
· Enterprise software development.
· Object-oriented analysis/design/programming.
· Service-oriented architecture.
· Standards-based web development.
· Secure coding standards/best practives (familiarity with PCI/PII
is a plus).
· Flexible, dynamic, and capable of working in multi-disciplinary
· Ability to work independently experience with the following
· Core Java
· JSP, JSTL, Tiles2
· Spring Framework
· JAXB, Web Services
· ORMs (e.g. Hibernate)
· SQL (Microsoft SQL Server), JDBC
· JUnit, TDD
· Knowledge of and experience implementing common design patterns
Ability to effectively lead resources in a mixed onshore/offshore staffing
model, identify, evaluate and work with new technologies
*Preferred Education –*
Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Computer Science or Engineering
Click here to view full job description and
(Guest users can also apply)
eJobsVille.com - For The Best Tech Jobs In Town
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.