Dear Friend,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent project based at Monterey, CA. Let me know your interest.

response with updated profile @ pravinde...@valiantica.com

*Job Title: Development Project Lead/Manager*

*Location: Monterey, CA (local preferred)*

*Duration: 3-6 Months *

*Rate: $60/hr*

*Job Description:*

1.       2+ year of lead or Project Management experience.

2.       8+ year of IT experience.

*3.**       **PMP Certification.*

            4.       Good communication skills

Thanks & Regards

*Pravinder Kumar* | *Valiantica, Inc.* | San Jose, CA

*Direct*: 408-641-4241 <415-287-4266> | Email id:
pravinde...@valiantica.com<zeyau...@valiantica.com>

*G-Talk*: parvin5r | *Yahoo: *parvin5r

*www.valiantica.com<http://www.valiantica.com/oblocked::http:/www.valiantica.com/>
*