Job Title: SAP CRM
 Location: Columbus, OH
 Duration: Long Term

Job Description:
•       Must have stong experience in SAP CRM
•       Must have strong customer interaction center experience
•       Must have good communication and interpersonal Skills
•       Expertise in formulating problem statements and driving resolution

 With Regards & Wishes,
 Phone: 407-574-2696
 Fax: 407-641-8184
 IM: vicky_298

 NOTE: We, at APPLIED THOUGHT, are firmly opposed to e-mail spamming. We
apologize to those who do not wish to receive this e-mail. Please reply with
UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject listing, all email addresses that you would want us
to remove and any inconvenience caused is highly regretted. We appreciate your
patience & cooperation.
 Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail