Hope you are doing great.
If you have any consultant with a matched profile with this requirement
then please send me resumes to my email id , or you can add me on the
*Please add my Yahoo ID: chetan_ramy
Please add my GTalk ID: chetan.ramy*
*Job Title: Business Systems Analyst*
*Location: San Diego Century Park, CA*
*Duration: 1 year*
*Interview: Phone interview and then in person (required)*
• Vendor system is called *PCI- Power Cost Inc*. Would be nice if
they had experience with this vendor or someone similar
• Analyze and document as-is systems
• Work closely with the clients (co-located at client site) to
derive and document to-be business requirements.
• Work with the project team to document functional and
• Create and Execute User Acceptance test level
• Create and Execute Client Training Plan
• Work closely with clients to document operational/business process
changes due to project scope.
• People skills are critical – Client domain is “complex”
*Chetan Singh Panwar*
(Technical Resource Specialist)
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035
Work: 408-457-9381 Ext 4052
Email: che...@idctechnologies.com <a...@idctechnologies.com>
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.