I have .Net Developer position for your consultant, if anyone is availble
please inform me ASAP.
Role : .Net Developer
Location : Mason, OH
Duration : 6 months
GENERAL FUNCTION: As part of the applications development discipline,
performs maintenance on existing software products within a Call Center
environment. Under moderate supervision, develops cost-effective technology
solutions by creating new and modifying existing software applications.
Designs, develops, tests, debugs, and maintains software applications.
Assists in system planning, scheduling and implementation. Provides support
to end users.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Analyzes, codes, tests and documents routine enhancements made to new
and/or existing programs.
• Participates in 24x7 production support on-call rotation.
• Demonstrates proven knowledge in one or more applications or systems.
• Performs troubleshooting and problem resolution for existing application
• Creates detailed project plans, work tasks, target dates, etc. for small
to medium size projects.
• Maintains current applications by analyzing process flows, researching
issues and implementing system changes.
• Other duties as required.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Undergraduate degree in computer-related field.
• Knowledge of IVR architecture and best practices. Experience with
Interactive Intelligence a plus.
• 2+ years experience with .NET WCF framework building web services.
• 2+ years experience with ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> development utilizing
• Strong understanding of n-tier architecture and object-oriented
• Experience with Java/VXML
• Experience working in the financial industry and a Call Center
environment is a plus
• Must be able to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong verbal and written skills
• Normal office environment with little exposure to dust, noise,
temperature and the like.
• Extended viewing of CRT screen.
Tim Poole | Tech Tammina
tim.tamm...@gmail.com <t...@tammina.com>| t...@tammina.com
ISO 9001 : 2008 Certified Company | Certified Minority Business Enterprise
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information
and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list reply with "remove" and include your"original email
address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete
address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update
it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.