 Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *Project Manager 2 @ Austin, Texas. *

updated resume to ashish.b...@celersystems.com

 *Job Title : Project Manager 2 *

*Location : Austin, Texas *

*Duration : 6 Months Contract *

* *

*Job Requirements: *

 -Strong Experience as a *Project Manager *

-Strong experience with *MS Project, MS Word, MS Excel *

-Work experience in the information technology industry with at least 9
years of strong PM experience

-Experience supporting large program management initiatives to ensure
adherence with project management frameworks, policies, and standards

-Experience planning / facilitating meetings including agendas, meeting
summary notes, action items

-Experience in writing and presenting status reports

-Excellent communication skills both written and oral with all levels of
staff

-Strong leadership skills, experience in utilizing PMLC to drive to results
and ensure accountability for task completion is clear

 Preferred Skills:

-Combination of practical project management work experience and education

-Work experience with *state government, federal or complex private sector
organization *

-Work experience managing cross-agency, enterprise department initiatives

-Work experience being familiar with using *Texas Project Delivery
Framework templates *

-Strong experience with *MS Visio 2010*

you are interested.**

**Full Name (As per SSN) :