Hope you are doing good today, I have a below position. Let me know
if you have any candidate available for this Position. Kindly share the
*Client: Retailing domain*
*Role: Linux System Admin(DevOps)*
*Location: Downtown Chicago, IL. *
*Contract: 6+ months *
*Interview: PHONE to Hire *
Systems Administrator (DevOps)
Come work in a fast paced environment managing website’s infrastructure,
which encompasses over 70 physical servers, load balancers, and other
components. Rare opportunity to manage almost all components in the full
stack and assist with building out server automation across the entire
infrastructure. Position calls for working closely with developers,
product and QA teams in an agile scrum team.
looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer who has broad and deep experience with
web operations including server automation; cloud computing, server
configuration, monitoring and troubleshooting web sites. Ability to work
well with various team members from developers, to business people, as well
as be able to work solo on projects and get results. Proactive and strong
ability to learn new things with little guidance.
*REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:*
• 3+ years’ experience with Linux system administration (Red
Hat Enterprise Linux or similar OS)
• 2+ Experience managing highly available (99.9%) public
facing, front end web servers/web sites, including configuring, maintaining
• 1+ years’ experience with server automation technologies
(Chef,, Puppet, Jenkins)
• 2+ years hands on experience with cloud computing (AWS,
Heroku, or Rackspace)
• 1+ years’ experience writing applications of any type
(preferably Ruby or Python)
• Strong experience with rsync, wget, scp, cron, at, sed, awk…
• 1+ years’ experience with Microsoft Windows Products
including: Windows 2008+, IIS, SQL Server
• 3+ years’ experience with Apache and/or Nginx server
configuration and management
• 3+ years’ experience shell scripting and/or other programming
(Perl, Python) to accomplish various tasks
• 1+ years MySQL Database configuration and management
• 1+ years’ experience with hands on management and
configuration of F5 load balancers or similar experience
• Firm understanding and experience with TCP/IP networking
concepts and principles.
• Strong systems and web security background and experience.
• Firm grasp of web technologies, including HTML, CSS, AJAX,
• Familiarity with various monitoring tools and experience
dealing with a web site that has high SLA objectives (Nagios, Gomez, New
• Experience with Red Hat Kickstart or scripted OS installation
• Other Job Requirements
• On-call – job will require being part of an on-call rotation
for 24x7x365 support
• After Hours - job will require after hours work on periodic
basis for maintenance events.
*Thanks & Regards,
Source Infotech Inc.
40 Brunswick Avenue, Suite # 200, Edison, NJ, 08817
Phone: 609-945-1171 <callto:609-945-1171>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.