*Hope you are doing good!!!*
*Please go through the below requirement once and if your Consultants are
comfortable then reply back with your's Consultants resume and contact
details, reply me ONLY and ONLY at vishal.hm <vishal....@gmail.com>
*POSITION: Software Engineer – Expert
LOCATION: Jersey City, NJ
DURATION: 2+ Months*
• Participates with the Information Security team to plan, develop, and
execute vulnerability and policy compliance assessments.
• Configures enterprise vulnerability assessment tools, performs
internal/external scans, analyzes detected vulnerabilities, identifies the
relevant threats and eliminates false positives through manual validation.
• Generates reports on assessment findings and summarizes them to
facilitate remediation tasks for other operational teams.
• Creates and updates procedures for the vulnerability and compliance
assessment process, including procedures on using the assessment tool
• Work with operation teams and stakeholders on building the asset
inventory and grouping.
• Review and update security standards.
• Create and maintain compliance controls based on company’s security
• Experience with vulnerability and compliance process and assessment using
Qualys, administration preferred.
• Recent hands on experience with QualysGuard Policy Compliance product and
building customized controls.
• Solid working experience and knowledge of *nix operating systems (admin
skill in Linux/AIX a plus).
• Knowledge of Windows networking, windows domains and active directory,
GPOs and end-point security.
• Performed system hardening based on security standards.
• Ability to perform threat, vulnerability and risk assessments against
• Experience in preparing reports and metrics on the status of completed
assessments, progress of remediation actions and performance of the
• Knowledge in industry and government security standards (NIST, CIS, etc.)
• Familiar with standard security best practices and vulnerability
management processes including compliance reporting.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as
organization and presentation skills.
*Additional Plus Competencies:*
• Experience building customized reports via QualysGuard APIs
• Experience conducting vulnerability scans against network devices (e.g.
• Experience with Qualys asset-tagging and role base assignments
• Experience with additional compliance assessment tools
*Thanks & Regards,*
*HMG America LLC*
[image: HMG Logo.jpg]
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.