*Hello,*

*Hope you are doing great!!!*

*We currently have opening with our client which I think is a great fit for
you. If you are interested please send me your updated resume at **
s...@aquratesolutions.com* <s...@aquratesolutions.com>*
/samar.recruite...@gmail.com....* **

*Position: Oracle Apps DBA*

*Location: Ada, MI*

*Duration: 4 Months*

*Interview: Skype/Telephonic***

*Job Description:*

*Specifically-* *Oracle Applications DBA to administer our Oracle
ESBusiness Suite Applications. *

Supports advanced strategic activities related to standards, practices,
conventions and architectural frameworks for database platforms, database
tools and overall company database macro metadata repository. Support
application development activities with analysis, estimating,
design/modeling, metadata and implementation activities. Support
operational activities with database recovery, tuning, monitoring, platform
maintenance/upgrades, and client connectivity at an expert level.

*===========================================================*
Looking forward to hear from you soon.

**

*Thanks & Regards*

*SAM*

*500 Office Center Drive*

*Suite 400*

*Fort Washington, PA 19034*

*Email : s...@aquratesolutions.com*

*Direct Number : +1-215-839-0609*

*Fax Number : 215-359-9674*

*G.Talk : samar.recruite...@gmail.com*

*Visit us at : **www.aquratesolutions.com* <http://www.aquratesolutions.com>
* *

*LIKE US ON FACEBOO**K:
**https://www.facebook.com/AQURATE.SOLUTIONS.LLC*<https://www.facebook.com/AQURATE.SOLUTIONS.LLC>

 *Disclaimer: This email message is for the sole use of the intended
recipient (s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email
and destroy all copies of the original message.***

*NOTE: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include the contact
information for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list please reply to this email with 'remove' in the subject
heading and your email address in the body. Include complete address and/or
domain/aliases to be removed.***