*Hi,*

* *

*Please let me know if you have any suitable consultants available ASAP.*

* *

*Performance Tester*

*Location: Birmingham, AL *

*Duration: 3-6 months*

Contractor Type:             Performance Engineering – QA Tester

Responsibilities: Ø        Works with technology and business teams to
understand the application architecture, system interfaces, and business
requirements

Ø        Develops test solutions to support integration, regression,
stress, load, and performance testing needs of multiple enterprise
applications

Ø        Creates and maintains automated test scripts for load and
regression testing

Ø        Executes load and regression tests and analyses the test results
to ensure that application / system changes and enhancements meet the
functional, quality, and performance requirements

Ø        Works with technology  teams to help identify performance
bottlenecks and tracks issues identified during the testing lifecycle

Ø        Mentors and assists junior-level team members on test script
development, performance analysis, and troubleshooting

Ø        Provides input on enhancements to testing frameworks, guidelines,
checklists, and best practices

*Required Skill Set: *

       At least 3 years hands on experience with HP LoadRunner, QTP, or
similar test tools

Ø        Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related
technical field

Ø        Two to six years’ experience in performance testing and test
automation

Ø        At least one year of experience in application software
architecture, design, and development

Desired Skill Set:             Ø

*Experience in SQL, C, C++, C# or Java programming and automated testing
methodologies *

*Ø        Knowledge of application scalability and performance tuning (Web,
n-tier, MQ, Database, CICS) *

*Ø        Exposure to application architecture, design, capacity planning,
and application performance best practices *

*Ø        Exposure to test process improvement (TPI), Application lifecycle
management (ALM), testing methodologies*, *and frameworks*

Ø        Knowledge of Splunk and Dynatrace tools

Ø        Good communication skills -- both verbal and written.

--

*Please send resumes to prav...@addonusa.com*

*Thanks & Regards*

Praveen Kumar

Technical Recruiter | Addon Technologies | Website: www.addonusa.com

phone: 734-956-4737 ext-168 | Fax:* *734-418-2603 | email: *
prav...@addonusa.com* <prav...@addonusa.com>|

N . Laurel Park Drive, Suite #513, Livonia, MI-48152.

The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my
strength, in whom will trust. Psalm 18:2