Hi,

 Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *Java with SalesForce.com Experience
@ Philadelphia, PA. *

updated resume to kumar.yadapa...@transcendglobal.com.

 *Title : Java with SalesForce.com Experience*

*Location : Philadelphia, PA*

*Duration : 6 Months Plus Contract*

 ***** Only Citizen/EAD/GC Can Apply *****

 *Job Description:*

 -Looking for *Mid-Senior Level Candidates, Multiple Positions*.

-Must be very strong with *Java, J2EE* and *SalesForce.com* programming and
integration.

-Must be on *EAD, Greencard or US Citizen.*

 Thanks & Regards,

 *Kumar*

*Transcend Global Inc*

Direct: 732-526-1138