Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *Senior JDE Functional Financials
Consultant @ Los Angeles, CA. *

updated resume to sha...@identitysol.com

 *Title : Senior JDE Functional Financials Consultant *

*Location : Los Angeles, CA *

*Duration : 6 Months Plus Contract *

* *

*Job Description: *

 -Seeking a *JDE Financials Senior Consultant* for a *6+ months contract *in
*Los Angeles, CA. *

-The selected candidate will be responsible for consulting on JDE
engagements, including upgrade, and/or extension of existing applications.

-The consultant must have experience of *JDE Financial modules (AP/AR/GL/FA)
* as well as for assisting clients in the selection, implementation and

-The consultant will be involved in leading clients through design
workshops and validation, configuration, testing, deployment cycles.

-He/she will provide functional knowledge & manage client relationships
within context of individual role.

-Candidates should have at least 2 full life cycles with hands-on
configuration experience in multiple modules.

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :*

*Current Location:*

*Phone Number:*

*Communication Skills:*

*Work Status:*

*Skype id:*

*F2F(if required)(Y or N):*

 *Thanks & Regards,*

*Identity Software Solutions LLC*

Email: sha...@identitysol.com | Tel (510) 227-1814 | www.identitysol.com

 Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this
mail in error please notify the sender by replying with a "REMOVE" in the
subject line and your email address shall be removed immediately from the