Hi Partner,
I have Project Manager position for your consultant, if anyone is availble
please inform me ASAP.

*Title: IT - Program Manager*
*Location: Hagerstown, MD; Coral Springs, FL; Melville, NY; Omaha, NE*
*Duration: 8+ months*
* *
*Overview: *The Director Process Excellence will be responsible for the
execution of Operations & Technology’s process improvement initiatives
which support Senior Leadership’s strategic objectives, utilizing industry
leading process improvement methodologies and tools. I initiative types
vary, such as: process improvement projects (2-4 month engagements),
facilitated sessions (1-5 day sessions), ad-hoc analysis requests (<1 day),
and reporting/metric creation (commitment varies). This position promotes
and applies Six Sigma principles and methodologies to drive financial and
strategic improvements in: growth, time to market, continuous operational
improvement, service delivery, and customer satisfaction.**

He/she will manage cross-functional project teams to execute initiatives
targeted at standardizing and optimizing global O&T processes.

• Proven experience in process improvement project execution
• Successful track record of individual project completion
• 5 or more years’ experience in process improvement role
• Experience in service/technology industries ; payment processing is a plus
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications: PowerPoint, Excel,
Visio, Word etc…
• Competent in Minitab or equivalent statistical analysis software
• Experience with SQL and SharePoint is a plus

*• Six Sigma Black Belt desired, or demonstration of full-time work
implementing process improvements with Six Sigma tools*
*• Six Sigma Master Black Belt is a plus*

Tim Poole | Tech Tammina