Hope you are doing great.
If you have any consultant with a matched profile with this requirement
then please send me resumes to my email id , or you can add me on the
Please add my Yahoo ID: chetan_ramy
Please add my GTalk ID: chetan.ramy
*Job Title: Change Management Project Manager*
*Location: Jackson, MI*
*Duration: 2+months *
*Interview Mode: Phone then Skype*
*Visa : USC,GC and EAD’s only*
*MUST HAVES: *
• Change Management
• Project Management
*Change Management PM*
• The individual will lead the Org Change Management efforts of the
implementation of our Service Manager 9 upgrade.
• Key processes are being impacted which are fundamental to meeting
our business partner needs.
• Experience in informational technology enhancements for change
management is a must.
• Will lead internal instructional designer(s), following ADDIE
• Client follows PROSCI change management practices.
• The Project Manager will play a key role in helping Projects meet
business, schedule and budget objectives by focusing on the people side of
change – including changes to business processes, systems and technology,
job roles and organization structures. The primary focus will be creating
and implementing change management plans that minimize employee resistance
and maximize employee engagement.
• The Project Manager will work to drive faster adoption, greater
ultimate utilization and higher proficiency on the changes impacting
employees in the organization such that business results are achieved.
*Roles and responsibilities: *
• Participate in developing a structured change management approach
and methodology for the people side change caused by projects and change
• Develop a change management strategy based on a situational
awareness of the details of the change and the stakeholders being impacted
by the change.
• Identify potential people-side risks and anticipated points of
resistance, and develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns.
• Conduct surveys, readiness assessments, evaluate results and
present findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner.
• Develop a set of actionable and targeted change management plans
such as a communication plan, a sponsor roadmap, training plan, and
resistance management plan.
• Support the execution of those plans by employee-facing managers
and business leaders.
• Identify resistance and performance gaps, and work to develop and
implement corrective actions
• Create and enable reinforcement mechanisms and celebrations of
• Work with project teams to integrate change management activities
into the overall project plan.
• Work with Communication, Training, HR and OD specialists in the
formulation of particular plans and activities to support project
implementation that fit within the Organizational and/or Corporate
*Essential Skills – *
• Experience in developing and executing Change Management
• Strong verbal, listening, and written communication skills
• Self-motivated – works with a high degree of independence
• Collaborative and excellent team player
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Strong people skills
• Organizational climate analysis skills
· •Ability to adapt to changing circumstances Desirable Skills
· •Formal Training in Change Management
• Prosci/ADKAR Training a plus Experience
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Communications or Change
*Chetan Singh Panwar*
(Technical Resource Specialist)
[image: Description: Description: Description: logo_idctech2]
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035
Work: 408-457-9381 Ext 4052
Email: che...@idctechnologies.com <a...@idctechnologies.com>
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.