Please go through the requirement and let me know your interest.
*Job Title: **TIBCO Business Events Developer
Location: Long Island, NY
Duration: 12 months+*
- strong hands-on programming expertise with *BusinessEvents 5.1+
*- hands-on programming expertise with *BusinessWorks 5.6+
*- significant programming experience with *middleware/messaging;
configuring EMS Queues, topics, users*
- designing schemas, messaging patterns, event flows
- *designing, developing and installing BE, BW, EMS components*
- configuring and implementing BE Rules, Channels and Concepts
- performance tuning and monitoring of BE components
- developing Tibco deployment and SQL scripts
- strong software architecture and design skills
- experience with Agile or equivalent modern SDLC methodology
- expert troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills
- significant experience with large scale systems (millions/billions
transactions per day)
- strong experience working with Unix/Linux platforms, ideally RedHat and
- excellent verbal & written communications skills
- ability to effectively work with minimal supervision both individually
and in a team setting
- perform multiple tasks under compressed schedules and adjust focus based
on workload or direction from management
*Thanks & Regards*
*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.