Please let me know if you have any available resources to *
*Role: Techno-Functional Oracle Manufacturing*
*Location: Grafton, WI
Length: 6 months*
· The person should Techno-Functional Manufacturing consultant.
· Well versed with following modules like INV,BOM and WIP. EAM
would be really good to have.
· Need to know how to do conversion of Item, BOM, Routing, on hand,
cost and WIP.
· Good communication skills. Ability to work independently.
· The person working on this position should understand ATO and
· He/She should have good hands on building forms, reports and
· He/She will interact with business to get the requirement and
then get the development
· Work done from offshore. Review the development and give demo to
· He/She will work closely with Functional Lead to get the
functional documents and then
· Write technical documents as per Functional specification.
· He/She will be involved in CRP, UAT, Production go -live and post
· He/She should be willing to travel to different locations to
support UAT and Production go live.
*Cybersearch, Ltd <http://www.cybsearch.com/>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.