*PLease respond to *ka...@iconsolutions.us or call me at 732=665-6206
*Position: Business Analyst-* GreatPeople.Me 2.0 project* *
Location: Cincinnati, OH
*Duration: 13 months *
GreatPeople.Me 2.0 Customer Intranet Project
In search of a senior level Business Analyst that has the following very
specific skill sets:
- Intranet Implementations
- Web Content Management
- Portal Development
- Web Forms
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- Web Analytics
The Business Analyst is responsible for eliciting the business needs of the
customer to help determine solutions to complex business problems.
The Business Analyst is responsible for requirements development and
requirements management in accordance to Software Development Life Cycle
(SDLC) best practices. The Business Analyst will act as the liaison between
the business units, technology teams and support teams. This particular
role will focus on the Merchandising/Pricing line of business.
The Business Analyst must have the ability to plan and execute strategic
initiatives to take complex projects from vision to reality. The Business
Analyst has in-depth knowledge of a line of business and/or is experienced
in the industry best practices.
*Essential Job Functions:*
• Work predominantly with the Merchandising/Pricing line of
businesses to elicit, analyze and document complex business requirements.
o Collaborate with the appropriate teams to build the business case/
project justification (including cost benefit analysis and feasibility
studies) and identify risks associated with each requirement.
o Lead the appropriate teams to elicit and manage business requirements.
o Assist in troubleshooting post implementation issues for large/complex
o Assist in project user acceptance test, including reporting and
documenting defects, and conducting complex root cause analysis.
o Facilitate the discussion that leads to the build versus buy decision.
o Assist other personnel on assignments including mentoring or providing
on-the-job training to more junior associates. Mentor team members in
business analysis principles, patterns, processes and practices.
o Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with
or without reasonable accommodation.
Some of the Competencies/Skills required to successfully perform this
· *Building Strategic Working Relationships* - Developing and using
collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
· *Building Trust* - Interacting with others in a way that gives them
confidence in one's intentions and those of the organization.
· *Communication *- Clearly conveying information and ideas through a
variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the
audience and helps them understand and retain the message
· *Customer Focus* - Making customers and their needs a primary focus
of one's actions; developing and sustaining productive customer
· *Inclusion* – Appreciating and leveraging the capabilities,
insights, and ideas of all individuals. Working effectively with
individuals of diverse style, ability, and motivation for a direct effect
on business results.
· *Safety Awareness* -Identifying and correcting conditions that
affect employee safety; upholding safety standards.
· *Planning and Organizing - *Establishing courses of action for self
and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently
· *Initiating Action* - Taking prompt action to accomplish objectives;
taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive.
· *Quality Orientation *- Accomplishing tasks by considering all areas
involved; accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful over a
period of time.
· *Work Standards* - Setting high standards of performance for self
and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully
completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence
rather than having standards imposed.
*Minimum* *Position Qualifications:*
· Bachelor’s degree in IS or related equivalent work experience in
an Information Systems position or comparable business unit experience.
· 5 or more years experience in business analysis.
· Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation
skills to effectively communicate information to all levels within the
· Experience in multiple business areas
· Passing score on a selected entry test for new hires. (Test
selected based on project requirements.)
*Desired Previous Job Experience*
• Prior experience as Senior Programmer/Analyst or comparable
• Six Sigma, IIBA Certification a plus
*Potential Career Path from this position: *
· Management positions throughout the enterprise
· Project Management
· Applications Analyst
· Customer Relationship Manager
· Quality Engineer
*Thanks & Regards*
Icon Solutions Inc
Work:732-665-6206 | Fax: 901-234-0055.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.