*Hot Job: Senior Identity and Access Management Developer*
*Location: Little Rock, AR*
*Duration: Long Term*
Client Enterprise team is looking for professionals with Senior Identity
and Access Management Developer experience, to build healthcare
applications on a SOA Platform. Candidates with 5-10 years of experience
are being considered as we have multiple focuses, to utilize your skills.
This role will be located in Little Rock, AR.
*Project Skills Needed:***
· Three (3) or more years of recent experience with user
provisioning with CA IAM web-based product suite for enterprise wide
systems, single sign-on solutions for internal and external users, identity
federation, directory integration and/or design; understanding of identity
vs. account concept
· Experience in an SOA Environment
· Experience in a Healthcare Environment
· Two (2) or more years of experience implementing federation using
SAML 2.0 Web SSO Profile
· Hands on experience with CA SiteMinder and IdentityMinder
· Three (3) or more years of demonstrated experience with IAM
integration, including writing custom code
· Three (3) or more years of recent experience with one or more
directory-based services: Active Directory, Oracle Internet Directory, Sun
One LDAP, and/or IBM Directory Server
· Detailed knowledge of Security and J2EE standards such as Struts,
EJB3, WSDL, JML, Web 2.0 and/or WSRP
· Detailed knowledge of Internet technologies and tools and XML
integration, including XML-Schema, XML-RPC, XML-SOAP, and/or Web
· Two (2) or more years of recent experience developing
applications using Java/J2EE, C++
· Two (2) or more years of recent experience in Web development
*Vertex Consulting Inc.*
935 N. Plum Grove Rd, STE # D | Schaumburg, IL-60173
Office: 847-270-7930 | Fax: 847-770-4848
far...@vertexg.com | www.vertexg.com
*[image: :grin] **Yahoo IM :
: **farhan.ver...@gmail.com* <farhan.ver...@gmail.com>* ***
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.