Hope you are doing great.
Please have look below job description and kindly share your consultants
interest in this opportunities **
*Let me know if needed any help from my end. You can reach me via** Email:
je...@gtssminds.com, Ph: (609) 890 0316 *802*
*Job Title/Role : Test Manager*
*Job Location : Jackson, MI USA*
*Project Duration : 4 + months
Test management skills with SAP
- Hands-on Experience in Creation, Review & Revision of Processes,
Practices & Templates to ensure transformation of the TCoE to Desired
- Hands-on experience in Setup, implementation, Sustenance & continuous
improvement of a Testing Center of Excellence to ensure that the delivery
efforts (like projects, enhancement & Operational issues) are serviced with
an Independent Testing Services supported with strong Processes, Practices
- Experience in Capturing & tracking Demand and ensuring appropriate
resourcing (Ramp Up & Ramp Down) in an On-off Delivery Model.
- Define Metrics\SLAs for Quality, Time & Cost of Test Delivery and
Ensure Transparency to all Stakeholders by defining, gathering, analyzing &
Reporting data\Status\Findings to the relevant Stakeholders against the
- Conducts assessments and evaluations to ensure compliance to standards
of the various Test Deliverables defined in the TCoE.
- Determines level of process and product quality in the projects.
Develops written reports of findings; escalates unresolved issues to
appropriate management levels.
- Evaluates work products to assess quality and reports findings.
- Researches alternative solutions to problems, determine proper
approaches, makes verbal and/or written recommendations to appropriate
parties and implements recommended solutions.
- Defines and maintains an effective and efficient quality programs
including developing and presenting associated training and familiarization
to affected staff.
- Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
*Other Qualifications *
- 5+ years’ experience of Program Management in a TCoE
handling\Overseeing multiple projects of all activities right from
Initiation to Closure in an Onshore/NearShore & Offshore Delivery Model.
- Prior SAP Modules in Utilities domain is a plus.
- Communication skills to interact and present findings to team members,
customers, management and support personnel
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Interpersonal skills for interacting with project and task team
- Basic leadership skills to mentor Leads & Testers
- Ability to handle activities on multiple projects and tasks within the
same or different accounts
- Ability to work independently & handle multiple project and task
- and switch among them quickly to meet prioritized business needs
- Ability to independently generate presentations regarding quality
assurance group activities and status, and present them to senior
management, customers and all other stakeholders.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.