We are a Product Development & Data Science Company with Delivery Centers
in Michigan and Ohio And Offshore Delivery Centers in Hyderabad, India. We
also have a substantial Consulting team. Please visit us at
www.ntc-us.comfor additional information.

Enclosed is a list of our current openings. Please respond to this message
or contact us using the below mentioned information for further details.

*Title: Cognos Production Support**
Location: Schaumburg, IL or Philadelphia, PA
Duration: 12 Months
Job Responsibilities:

Full lifecycle application development.
Design, code and debug complex software applications.
Perform software analysis, risk analysis, reliability analysis.
Participate in software modeling and simulation.
Integrate new software solutions with existing systems.
Create new and update the existing models in Framework Manager.
Create relational as well as dimensional modeling.
Work with Parameter Maps, macros, data security in the Framework Manager.
Utilize Cognos best practicese to create models.
Interact with the Business to gather requirements.

Skills and Experience Required:

7+ years Cognos BI tool - Cognos 10 mandatory
7+ years Advanced Framework Manager modelling
5+ years Report Studio, Analysis Studio and Cognos Workspace
5+ years Cognos administrative experience
4+ years Netezza and Oracle
3+ years Dashboard/report design and development
2+ years Data warehousing design and dimensional modeling

2+ years Healthcare industry experience

Key Skills:

Cognos BI tool - Cognos 10
Advanced Framework Manager modelling
Cognos administrative experience
Data warehousing design

*Please fill all the below details  !!!*

*Full Name:  *

*Email:                                                   *

*Phone: *

*Visa: *

*Availability: *

*Relocation: *

*Current location: *

*Skype ID: *

*Please provide me two official references from your recent project :*

*Name of candidate:*

*Job role:*

*Official Mail ID:*

*Contact Number:*

*Client Name:*

* *

*Name of candidate:*

*Job role:*

*Official Mail ID:*

*Contact Number:*

*Client Name:*

Best Regards,

*Neumeric Technologies ***

Work: 614 504 8804

Fax: 855.NTC.0049

Email: sand...@ntc-us.com

Yahoo:  sandeep_abcd567

Visit us at www.ntc-us.com for further details

*Oracle Gold Partner | Microsoft Partner | IBM Partner*

*-- Ask us about our $500 referral fees/incentive policy --*

This  email and  any files transmitted with  it are confidential and
solely  for the use of  the individual  or  entity to whom they are
and do not constitute a commitment by Neumeric Technologies Corporation,
USA except where provided for in a written agreement  between you and the
Company.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, delete
it and notify sender immediately.  Please check for viruses before opening