Hot Job: Hot Hot Job JAVA DEVELOPER

Location: Jersey City

Duration: 12 -18 Months

Our client is a Financial firm located in Jersey City. This is a 12 - 18
month project.
Candidate must have SEAM, JBoss, EJB, JSF and RichFaces. RichFaces is an
open source Ajax-enabled component library for JavaServer Faces, hosted by
JBoss. It allows easy integration of Ajax capabilities.

ยท         Project will consist of building Java and Drools Engine ( Drools
is a business rule management system (BRMS) around a grant system. The
application will be able to select individuals who are eligible to receive
grants once the data is entered into the system.and monitor payment
schedules. They are doing it in Seam (even though RedHat may be planning on
dropping support for it), and that we may be going w/o Rule and Workflow
Engines.

* *

*Thanks!*

Regards,

*Farhan Khan*

*Vertex Consulting Inc.*

 935 N. Plum Grove Rd, STE # D | Schaumburg, IL-60173

Office: 847-270-7930 | Fax: 847-770-4848

far...@vertexg.com  | www.vertexg.com

* *

*[image: :grin] **Yahoo IM     :
**farhanver...@yahoo.com*<farhanver...@yahoo.com>