Hope you are doing great.
I have below urgent requirement with one of our client. Please respond with
your resume in MS WORD format along with contact details, rate and visa
status to *pav...@compuga.com ONLY*
*Role: Technical Writer*
*Location: pleasanton CA*
*Duration: Long Term*
*Roles and Responsibilities:
*· Work in close cooperation with the business customers and IT teams
· Apply analytical and business skills to evaluate existing and
identify new or enhanced systems, products and processes which advance
· Focus on Claim Life Cycle Processing platform
· Understand and translate business requirements into usable
artifacts including use case diagrams, wireframes, work flow diagrams, flow
charts rule matrix
· Possess excellent communication skills including the ability to
effectively communicate with technology, business, and management staff
· Gather requirements, utilize business analysis skills, and
· Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of business processes
supported by software systems
· Analyze and document “as-is” and “to-be” scenarios (processes,
models, use cases, plans and solutions)
· Participate in requirements reviews, design reviews, and change
*· 8+ years of experience performing similar duties as outlined above
· BS degree from an accredited college and/or university
· 8+ years of experience working with SQL queries, data
manipulations tools, and various requirements gathering techniques and
methodologies (UML/Use cases, Activity diagrams, JAD sessions)
· 8+ years of experience with increasingly complex business analysis
projects, developing user stories based on business and system
requirements, and defining/elaborating user stories with validation and
*· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent problem solving, interpersonal communication and project
· Strong working knowledge of the practices and procedures of
medical practices, and other Healthcare related facilities is mandatory.
· Strong focus on meeting business needs through detailed
understanding of user requirements and effective and accurate
implementation of functional specifications.
· The ability to work effectively both independently and in a team
· Experience with Project Management Software and Software
*· Experience with automated requirements engineering and testing
· Experience with RDBMS (MS SQL Server and/or Oracle) and ability to
write SQL queries.
Any Questions, Feel free to call me on my direct number *619-353-1695***
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*Gtalk & YID: pavankumarrec*
*[image: linkedin]* <http://in.linkedin.com/pub/pavan-kumar/58/25a/aab>
*Note: Email is the best way to reach me*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.