*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable , then please
send me your updated resume to kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com*
*Position : Oracle Developer*
*Location : San Diego, CA*
*Duration : 6+ Months*
*Interview : Phone Hire*
*Locals Highly Preferred !!***
- PL/SQL Coding experience (prefer demonstrated high-performance
- High-Transaction environment experience
- Experience with Oracle partitioned tables and queries
- SQL tuning experience
- Familiarity with logical data modeling
- Experience in Oracle versions 10g and/or 11g
- Need to be good communicators, and need to be IN the San Diego office
5 days a week. These positions cannot be done remotely.
- Any experience with the Oracle App Server and PL/SQL server pages is a
plus, but not a requirement at all
- Sound understanding of Data Mining (will be helpful in the future)
*Day to Day:*
This person will be joining a small team of database developers and DBA’s.
The primary responsibilities for this position are writing PL/SQL code for
a high-performance database. In addition to coding, these people must have
a deep understanding of ER Diagrams and data modeling. The ideal candidate
must be comfortable working in a collaborative environment and be a
proactive team contributor.
*(Technical Recruiter) *
*| IDC Technologies | *
*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035
Voice : 408-457-9399 ext 2092 |
* |**www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>* *
[image: Description: Untitled]
*Gtalk :- kailash.ramyinfotech**
*In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager Raj
Kiran at 408-868-5134* */rajki...@idctechnologies.com*
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."**
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.